Friday, March 28, 2014

How To Get Extra Traffic From Your Campaigns By Retargeting



Today I would like to share with you on how to get extra traffic from your campaigns for pennies. That's right pennies. What is that worth to you? You can Google retargeting to find a network or you can get the complete training from me for free. If you take a look at a traffic course I am promoting I give it to you as a bonus. So that's how you can get it. 

Now let's tell you how this works so you can see the power of this strategy so you can get extra traffic. I will pick a solo ad for an example but you can use this for anything free traffic ppc or any kind of traffic. This is a little advanced but if you follow the free course a couple times you will be a champ at it. I use this all the time now it works great. The thing is most people don’t even know about it. It's still in the ninja category.

Start your campaign that you want to do, we said we would use a solo ads. Hope you know to build a list by sending people to a landing page. If not you should and if you’re not sending them to your landing page this won't work for you.

This is how this works the retargeting network will give you a snippet of code you copy and paste on your landing page. I always put it at the end before the ending body tag looks like this </body> You build a campaign on the retargeting platform and put some banners in. This is how we will follow these people around with banners. If the person just looks at your landing page they are cookied in to your retargeting campaign. Pretty cool right. This could save you money and maybe some leads. Because everywhere they go on the internet your ad will come up. This will give them another chance to click your link and after a while they are going to be wondering this guy is everywhere I better check this out.

See the power you can have it is legal if you are wondering about that. I would never tell you something that was not on the up and up. Listen there is a little more but I think if you are interested you should click the link and check it out. There are step by step videos that show you how to do it exactly. Can you see how this can work for you? There are a lot of other strategies to get extra traffic with this brand new traffic course if you’re interested in taking a look. I think you will really love it once you try it. I know I am hooked. If you are in need of a how to video on how to make landing pages go to my video channel I have several video on landing pages and thank you pages. I do my own and use free software to do it.

 UPDATE: 8/25/14 Internet traffic formula I don't think it is coming back. It is a great product and I have it but there has been know talk about it returning corporate problems. But guy it was really just a branch from the original HTA course done by the same guy.  I have that too. Why because in this business traffic is something you just want to know everything about. If you want the most up to date traffic strategies and you want to learn how to dominate traffic.

Vick is bringing out an upgrade to HTA, HTA 2.0 AND IT IS AWESOME. Right now the customers of HTA1.0 are testing the new system out on a new platform we will be bring out around the first of the year. I will keep you up to date. I wanted to update you and let you know all the links are now directed to the new HTA 2.0 site. I hope you think that is fair of me to let you know what's happening well that's the kind of guy I am. HTA is Live and it is a must see. Why well imagine getting 500,000 leads for next to nothing FREE Training now go here and check it out.

I show you how this works here and as a gift I give you a mini video course so you can set it up for yourself. If you want to get extra traffic then follow the link above...

My name is Glenn Byers and I am known as the “Straight Up Guy” and you have just been told straight up. If you need any help with this comment below and I will help if I can. But if you get my bonus it will all be clear. I try to give my readers and customer great value in everything I do. Tell the next time…

 About Better Future Ahead: Here at Better Future Ahead we strive to give you the best quality products and most up to date product so you can improve your bottom line in your business. In our business you can be a customer or an affiliate with us. Join with our team or be one of our satisfied customers.

Follow me on these Social Sites:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gcattleman1
http://www.dailymotion.com/gcattleman
https://www.facebook.com/IdealOnlineHomeBusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment